Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 22 September 2013

This and That Tag

I was tagged By Pilar from Beauty and More by Pilar :) http://plovesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/
Be sure to go and check out her blog she's fab and you will love her !

Anyway on with the questions !

MAKE-UP
  Blush or bronzer -Bronzer
  Lip Gloss or Lipstick - Lipstick
  Eyeliner or Mascara - Mascara (It just completes everything!)
  Foundation or concealer - Concealer
  Natural or coloured eye shadow - Both
  Pressed or lose eye shadow - Pressed
  Brush or sponge - Brush

NAILS
 O.P.I or China glaze - O.P.I
 Long or short - In the middle somewhere haha !
 Acrylic or Natural - Natural
 Bright or Dark - Bright
 Flower or no flower - No flower

BODY
 Perfume or body spray - Perfume
 Lotion or body butter - Butter
 Body wash or soap - Body Wash
 Lush or other - soap and glory/Radox

FASHION
 Jeans or Tracksuit bottoms - Jeans
 Long or Short sleeves - Short
 Dress or Skirt - Dress
 Scarves or Hats - Umm..I can't decide will have to be hats !
 Studs or Dangling earrings - Studs
 Necklaces or Bracelets - Necklaces
 Heels or Flats - Flats (If I was sitting down all day it would be heels though HAHA !)
 Cowboy boots or Riding boots - Cowboy boots
 Jackets or hoodies - hmmmm... Both
 Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe - Forever 21

HAIR
 Curly or Straight - straight
 Bun or pony tail - Pony !
 Bobby pin or Butterfly clips - Bobby pins all the way
 Hairspray or Gel - Hairspray for sure
 Long or short - Long
 Dark or Light - Dark
 Side swept bangs or full bangs - Side swept bangs
 Up or Down - Down

RANDOM
 Rain or shine - Shine :D
 Summer or Winter - Summer
 Fall or spring - Hmmm spring
 Chocolate or Vanilla - Chocolate

People I would like to tag !

Lolli K  http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9975777
Ashley Sue Makeup  http://ashleysuemakeup.blogspot.co.uk
 Anybody else that wants to !!

Thanks for reading as always I was going to do a haul today but I remembered I was tagged by the lovely Pilar to do this so decided it was best. I hope you all enjoyed and keep posted for my haul :)




No comments:

Post a Comment