Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 13 September 2013

How to deal with Work (school and other) and still have fun !!

I know it has been a while since my last post and I apologize for that guys :)
It's been my first couple of weeks back at college and its been HECTIC !!

So to the point :) When I was at school I or other people I knew sometimes struggled balancing work with seeing friends,This doesn't just apply to people still in education but people out there in the big bad world working there butts and not finding anytime for themselves. I've got some tips I thought I'd share with you all because I want to make all of your lives as easy as I can ! :)

#1 Don't PANIC !!!
There is always enough time to get that assignment done and if you don't think you can get it done maybe talk to your teacher or boss and see if you can get an extension or just to tell them it may be late I'm sure they will understand and if they don't..... Well there being down right awkward HAHA !

#2 Friend Day
Assign at least one day a week to see your friends even if it is just for a few hours or at a lunch break or something. You can have a catch up,A gossip and tell them if your feeling pressured by work they might have some great tips for you up their sleeve.

#3 Go for a walk
If you go for a walk after your tea or even on a lunch break you can reflect on whats happening at work or school and try to think of a way to help you out, And being outside is sure better for you than being stuck inside,Unless there's a monsoon outside or something !

That is just a few things I wanted to share with you I sure hope they help you out.
Don't forget to comment below !
and follow me on Bloglovin if you like my blog
                                                         SARAH xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment