Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 21 October 2013

Favorites !

Hello Lovelies !
                      Again I apologise for not posting for a while as I explained in one of my previous posts I have been back at college and its been choca blocka busy !
As it in a kinda in the middle of the month date I'm not going to do a monthly favorites I'm just going to do my fave's in general I hope you enjoy ! :)

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation.
 Now I cannot recommend this foundation enough ! I absolutely love love love it ! I'd say it has medium coverage and you build it up I really like the fact it has almost light reflecting pigments in that that just give your skin that youthful dewy glow. I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin as it almost highlights spots. If you do have oily skin although I haven't tried it the new Rimmel stay matte foundation :)

Yankee Candle Samplers:
These are great ! there fab if you are new to Yankee candles or just candles in general like me I was never really bothered about having a candle on the go but when my friend put one of these mini ones in with my birthday gift I became hooked instantly. They are great if you just want to know what a certain scent is like before you buy the bigger one and there just cute aren't they ?!
Here's the link for where you can buy then or just have a browse !
 http://www.hallmark.co.uk/Clean-Cotton-Yankee-Candle-Sampler.aspx

The Body Shop Born lippy balms:
I own the Pink berry one of these and I cannot rave about them enough ! they feel sooo smooth and nourishing on your lips and leave a slight tint too and they smell DIVINE !!!

No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara :
I love this mascara it is amazing and it makes your lashes look so much longer I have received it in sample size in little gift sets twice now and I always forget to purchase it I also really like the wand as it separates your lashes out great and leaves no clumps ! All round a great mascara !
Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser:
I'm really bad at moisturising my face 'I know bad smack on hand!' haha but I just really dislike the horrible gooey feeling and having to wait for it to soak into my skin before putting my makeup on but I found this. Yay my new holy grail product! It also prevents spots and blemishes so covers all bases !
Nivea Body Firming Moisturiser :
This moisturiser is great it soaks in so quick which is such a positive and also like all Nivea products smells Amazing ! It also says it firms your skin which I think is true to a certain extent it certainly moisturises your skin and i think it does make your skin feel stronger if you get me haha ! I sound like a bloody nutter strong skin WOO !
Well that's a few of my faves I hope you have enjoyed don't forget to comment and follow me on bloglovin if you like this post ! :)
                                          Thanks for reading,
                                                                      sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment